Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our House at the end of our Street (VII)

My poor long-suffering desk literally groans with the weight of knickknacks and baubles. So much for me ever doing any productive work there. Instead, my computer is constantly on my lap contributing to varicose veins and lack of circulation. And don't even mention the dusting...




I must say I am feeling particularly nostalgic and sentimental about the house, as it is on the market. So, snapped these photographs (in a frenzy, lest I forget an inch) over the weekend in varying degrees of light...






4 comments:

  1. oh that mirror, amazing...and did I see Lenin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of your amazing treasures against the backdrop of your spectacular home. The mantel with green glass ball in the foreground is perfect. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the comment I left below was supposed to go here, but the sentiment still holds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone for your lovely comments. So very much appreciated! Phil xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete