Thursday, July 21, 2011

An Old Stoic for a Night or Two?

Never thought I would be so excited to go back to boarding school. But this is somewhat different. My dear nephew is getting married at Stowe (where he teaches economics), and we are staying in one of the school houses. This is no ordinary institution, however. Very Brideshead RevisitedI cannot wait to whip out my camera...
Incidentally, while I am away, the blog will morph into a travelogue of sorts. I won't bore you with the nuts and bolts of the trip, but promise an interesting image at least once a day.









All images from here, and further info here

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Stunning images as usual- looking forward to the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,
    Thanks for your lovely comment over at my place, it was very thoughtful of you and I'm tickled pink to have your support.
    So happy to have been led to your blog - I'll be back to drool over your travel pictures!
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete